According to an estimate, year 2016 will see a massive increase of sales in Ecommerce business. In only USA, it will exceed $550 billion mark. There are some rising categories of online business that will see outstanding growth in the next year. These have been enlisted below:
1. Activewear: Year 2016 will see a boom in the growth of sporting goods and activewear. Industry of outdoor apparels and gears is on the rise by the passing years as it has already registered a 38% increase in sales and in addition upto 11% rise is registered upon its overall traffic. Rising trend in athleisure is magnetic which has been succeeded to attract even those who were previously not considered as potential buyers. Inspired by rising fitness tracker releases and athleisure clothing Ecommerce opportunities are plenty in this realm.
2. Baby products: It is estimated that in next year babycare products’ industry in only USA will give more than $44 billion sales. Analysts have predicted that both the babies and their parents comprise the highly valuable consumer base for this industry and it will only expand further. Take for example, those lifestyle brands that grow along with its consumer base will do much better than its competitors. One of such enterprises is ‘The Honest Company’.
3. Educational products: According to the founder developer of LearningCart, â€œOne of the areas currently experiencing huge growth is that of educational productsâ€. This is a transition phase where in place of post-industrial consumerism, there is a boost regarding education and learning processes. Market is favouring a knowledge based economy and self-paced e-learning will be raking up around $50 billion sales in 2016.
One of its biggest plus points is that you’re going to deliver digital products and thereby ROI is just unbeatable for quality contents. Not only pre-highscool or undergraduate levels, e-learning is gaining great popularity in offering high quality vocational and niche training sessions.
4. Home decor and furniture: Still now $100 billion sales making strong industry of home decor and furniture had been a slow mover in the world of Ecommerce but gradually this has begun to change. During the holidays’ season of year 2014, online stores selling furniture were surprise entries which kept up its surging graph for the year 2015 as well.
Online furniture and home decor industry is using enhanced graphics equipped with complete 360 degrees view, products setting on the backdrop of actual situations and videos have made good influence in consumers’ hearts. In addition these companies offer free shipping services along with simple return policies which has improved its popularity.
5. Handicrafts: Several indicators have pointed towards the rise of handicrafts industry as one of the most lucrative ones for the year 2016. Recent addition by Amazon in its Amazon Handmade has opened up huge opportunities for next year.
6. Pet care products: It is expected that by this year end, online stores for pet care products will touch $60 billion mark which is a straight lift from the previous year. This upward trend will keep its surge in this year also.
If you want to start your new Ecommerce business then there is hardly any good trend other than this pet care industry as the trend is not a passing fad but is a necessary requirement over all seasons. There is an all time demand for pet foods, pet toys and pet grooming products as well as specialized pet products such as gift boutiques, luxury pet accessories and organic food plus healthcare items.
7. Speciality Foods: One of the latest trends in the food market is segregating them on the basis of its origin for example organic foods, gluten-free, vegan, paleo etc. Selling such products can be a huge win-win situation especially in Ecommerce industry.
With growing days people are becoming more and more health conscious so they are going for such companies that offer natural products. Adding innovative tricks will be an added benefit like telling an engaging story of its journey will shake up rather traditional structure of the grocery industry.
8. Tour and travel: According to a report, around 1.1 billion international tourists toured round the globe in year 2014. 80% of the young tourists book their accommodations and travel-tickets through internet. Thus this industry can be a big opportunity giver for new entrepreneurs.
Above mentioned 8 industries are strong candidates to rule the upward trend of global online business. After evaluating your potential strength, you can choose your desired stream. Hope our list will help you in paving out your future in business world.
Header Source : http://onforb.es/1MzbTTc