Job Description - IOS Developer
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational skills to work as an iPhone Application developer.
Must have at least 5 applications up and running in the AppStore on his/her portfolio.
Development of mobile iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad based apps.
Android based application development skill is an added Plus.
Co-operation with other development team members in the production of finished product.
Should be able to execute Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute).
Ability to work on project taking the initiative with this job is important.
Expected Competencies -
- Quick learner, Can withstand pressure, Strong Interpersonal skills, High Adaptability.
- The candidate must have experience in 2+ Years of Hands on experience in developing iPhone/iPod applications.
- Sound knowledge of Xcode, Interface Builder/Story Board, iPhone simulator, SQLite, Core Data, Core Graphics, Social Media, APNS, Local Notifications, UIKit, QuartzCore, MapKit.
- Working on Cocoa will be added advantage
- Experience in integrating iOS Apps with APIs and other web services via REST.