We all know how competitive is the world of AdWords campaign? In this scenario one of the most vital steps to undertake is the ways to lower your CPC rate for chosen keywords. This is a major way to be highly competitive and at last becoming successful in all your efforts in Online Advertisement. Achieving lower CPC may depend upon levels of difficulty and upon factors like your products/services, industry and targeted location. In this article we shall try to explore methods to achieve lower CPC and they are as follows:
1. Place Lower Bids: Placing lower bids is one of the most ordinary but highly effective ways to lower the average CPC rate of your Adwords campaign. In this way you’re welcoming Google to set a lower Max price for every click that is received by your campaign.
For example if your campaign has 3 positions better place than its average position and it is limited by budget constraints only then you can lower your bid. This is because it will also lower your average CPC. Previous place would be decreased to certain levels but more clicks will be available to you within your earlier budget. This would have brought more advantages like displaying your ads for extended time which is a brilliant way to make your presence felt on Google and invite more leads.
2. Keyword Variations after a Good Deal of Research: Technique of Keyword Planning is quite an important method to initiate low budget ad campaigns. Especially for startups this is a big opportunity to reap in 100% benefits of adwords campaign. In this matter one significant tool is Keyword Planner.
Couple of approaches can be undertaken for searching newest keyword variations. For additional ideas you can enlist main keywords and filter out lower competitive keywords from the result. Such keywords have decreased search volumes but with added advantages. That of lower average CPC as competition regarding auctions for Google’s keywords are very low.
This filter will help you to get that lucrative group of keywords which have high search volumes but low competition rate.
Additional keyword variations can be searched for using a different filter on Keyword Planner. This includes columns of Keyword Options and Suggested bid to search among lower to higher avg. CPC estimates.
3. Utilizing Long Tail Keywords: Try to search for alternatives of long tail keywords to keep down your budget for CPC. Higher quality score is directly proportional to lower average CPC and alternative long tail keywords can help you in this matter as they score higher on quality score.
4. Different Match Types for different Industries: Same keywords have variations for different match types if you belong to different industries. Campaigns can be set up for different ad groups to evaluate different keywords against different match types.
To evaluate the price of keywords you need to first pause your campaign and upload them to Adwords. Then examine the top page estimates for bids made by Google. You get an idea about average CPC for those keywords.
This method requires a good deal of research regarding negative keywords for filtering out irrelevant traffic.
5. Modified Versions of ads to Match High Relevancy: Quality Score is determined for your keywords by Google and in this regard a huge part is played by level of relevance of your ad campaigns.
To checkout your ad campaign relevancy go at the keywords tab. Hovering over speech bubble for each keyword, you may find out its ad relevancy level. If ads don’t do justice to relevant keywords, some notification like ‘Below Average’ will be displayed.
One of the good ways to upgrade ad relevancy is keywords inclusion from ad groups at description and headline portions of ads. Thus your landing page achieves highest possible relevance in relation with the keyword.
Inclusion of keywords from your own ad groups indicate higher relevancy before Google that translate into more Quality Score and less average CPC.
6. Set up Different Landing Pages: Next important point to take care of is your landing page. Quality Score for keywords heavily depend upon landing page.
For this you can test various landing pages and select out the one having highest relevancy to your ads and keywords. Find out a page that include some features mentioned on the ad.
7. Create Tightly Themed Lists of Ad Groups: For higher quality score, lists of tightly themed ad groups and keywords is a good practice to follow. Structure your ad groups and keywords on the basis of different categories of services and products that you want to promote online.
Your end goal should never be restricted to lower the CPC but should be focused towards improving your user experience and fulfilling the needs of your customers. These things will automatically bring in higher traffic and thereby increase the conversion rate of ad campaigns. Suggestion is that don’t be restricted in metrics only but put on greater emphasis on quality of content your web pages are offering to your customers.
Header Source : http://selnd.com/1M3kOOL